Safety iQ provides its customers with a wide-range of services dedicated to providing individuals with the latest safety measures to better prepare for emergency situations. Our experienced team of Safety Specialists are available 24/7 to assist with installation, training, maintenance and inspection to ensure your residence is safe and prepared in the event of an emergency. For more details about the services we offer, please see below.
- Installment - Safety iQ will come to your residence and install our products in strategic locations. Our priority is ensuring individuals have easy access to our products in case of an emergency.
- Training - A trained Safety Specialist will come and demonstrate the easy-to-use products we offer and provide the appropriate training.
- Maintenance - We believe in providing a quality service throughout the entirety of each product lifecycle. Our Safety Specialists provide our customers with regular updates and information to ensure your safety products are operational and meet the highest level of safety standards.
- Removal/Replacement – For any of our products with an expiration date, Safety iQ will provide advanced-notice to our customers for replacements and assist in the safe and environmentally-friendly removal of expired products.
- Smoke Detector Testing – A trained Safety Specialist will come to your residence and inspect the smoke detectors to ensure that they are functioning properly for intended use.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing - A trained Safety Specialist will come to your residence and inspect your carbon monoxide detectors to ensure that they are functioning properly for intended use.
For more information or to sign-up for any of our services, please email email@example.com